How can Doctoral Agreements be dissolved?

The Doctoral Agreement can be dissolved by mutual consent at any time before the student registers for the doctoral examination. In the event of a conflict, if the doctoral student does not fulfill the required academic achievements stipulated in the Individual Plan of Study and meeting minutes, or if the student’s performance has proved unsatisfactory, both parties may apply to the Doctoral Board for mediation. The Doctoral Board shall attempt to find a solution that satisfies all parties.
If either party fails to comply with crucial aspects of the agreement, they will be given six months in which to improve. If they fail to improve or a satisfactory solution cannot be found, either party may dissolve the Doctoral Agreement. This will be performed by the faculty.