How can I earn credits for academic achievements outside the University of Basel?

Credit points earned at other higher education institutions can be credited provided they fulfil the criteria for a doctoral-level course and attendance has been agreed with a supervisor from the Doctoral Committee, who must confirm the successful completion of the course by signing the Individual Plan of Study. The doctoral candidate must also provide proof such as confirmation of participation, a course certificate, or a transcript of records. At least 6 credit points for the courses required must be earned from courses at the University of Basel.